Because of the unique nature and set-up of our classroom, there are some general rules that have to be observed.
- You Must attend remote or physically present school / class everyday.
- You Must be on time to remote or physically present class everyday.
- You MUST check in on your Google Classroom every day.
- When your physically present, you MUST wear your face mask every day to class.
- When you physically enter our classroom- you MUST use hand sanitizer.
- Before you use any equipment in the classroom- you MUST use hand sanitizer.
- You Must be prepared with a Pen or a Pencil / Chromebook
- When you are in your remote classroom- always turn off your microphone unless your asking a question
- No water, juice or food at any time in our physical classroom
- Do not connect or disconnect anything to / or from the computer without the teachers' permission
- Cell Phones will not be allowed to disrupt the instructional process of the classroom.
- Bathroom Passes will be limited.
- Inappropriate Language is NEVER tolerated at any time
- Respect Others - verbal abuse, teasing or bullying will not be tolerated.
- Respect Property - You are responsible for the equipment and supplies you will be using in the classroom.